- High Life Goods return policy?
- What if an item arrives broken?
- What happens if my package is returned to sender?
- How do I file a return?
- Do you offer exchanges?
- Can I return a broken item?
- Can I return a used item?
- Do you charge a restocking fee?
- How long does it take for a refund to be issued?
High Life Goods accepts returns on unused products within 15 days of delivery. We do not accept used products as returns under any circumstances. All returns must have a valid RMA number.
We go through great lengths to provide an accurate representation of our products through detailed descriptions, videos, and high resolution photos.
- Returns due to personal preference will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns in exchange for High Life Goods store credit will never incur a restocking fee.
- Shipping charges and rush processing fees are non refundable.
In order to return an item, you will have the option of using a High Life Goods provided, prepaid shipping label (the cost of the postage will be subtracted from your refund) or shipping the item back using your own label.
Our warehouse has been trained in how to correctly package glass products to ensure that they are not damaged in transit.
In the unlikely event you receive a broken, incorrect, or mislabeled product, please file a claim with High Life Goods within 2 days of delivery.
- You must provide an order number, and 2-3 clear photos of the damaged item as well as the packaging.
- High Life Goods will replace the broken item with a functional unit at no additional cost.
- High Life Goods may request that you send back the original defective item at no additional cost (we will provide the shipping label).
You may also contact us via email email@example.com
In the event your package is returned to sender due to invalid address, you can choose to have it reshipped to an alternate or corrected address. You will be charged for the cost of the postage. If your package was returned to sender, please contact support to process a re-shipment via email.
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may file a return within 7 days of delivery (damaged item claims must be made within 48 hours) by clicking the link below. You may also contact support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you received the wrong item, contact our support team to get it corrected as quickly as possible via email at email@example.com.
If you would like an exchange due to preference (the item must be unused), we will issue an RMA number to send back the original item. You will be refunded store credit, which you may use to order a different item.
If an item arrives broken, please see the "What if my item arrives broken?" section above.
You cannot return or exchange any item that has been used, if you have a broken item please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept returns on used items. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Items returned due to customer preference (item must be unused) and not High Life Goods error (wrong, broken, defective items, etc.) will be charged a 20% restocking fee. In addition, shipping and rush processing charges are non refundable.
Once we receive your return, a refund will be issued within 48 hours (item must be unused in order to qualify for a refund or credit). Please allow 2-4 days for your bank to clear the funds.